Thursday 21 October 2010

Actual Work



I've been looking at all these familiar faces feeling lots of different things about them for some weeks now.
It was time to stop musing over their features and characteristics and put some of my thought's and feelings into some sort of actual work.
So I made a start. I've done some drawings, left handed, Right handed not looking, all sorts, and picked my favourites (not necessarily the best!!) but the ones I felt portrayed the characters, as best i understand them.

This is the difficult part, having not these beautiful people, i have far more artistic licence to portray them as i want. I'm not sure i like this. I think this is why i'm so keen to have some sort of narrative in form of the cook book and the journal to add facts to all this speculation.

Anyway, here are my drawings, the original photos, and my interpretation in stitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment